This science backed mindfulness and meditation workshop will give you an action plan to change your brain's negative habits into one's generating greater positivity, joy and happiness.
UNDERSTAND AND REVERSE STRESS WITH PROVEN NEUROSCIENCE TECHNIQUES.
This workshop will give you the tools to:
1. Understand your mind/body connection in relation to improving sleep, reducing potentially stressful events and identifying the mental triggers that cause your stress.
2. Understand the neuroscience and identify areas of the brain that can be targetted to reduce the stress response.A Four-Hour workshop including mindfulness strategies, meditations, journaling and information on the Neuroscience. Including how your thoughts change your brain, nervous system, cells and genes
3. Work with strong emotions, negative self talk and misinterpreting events to calm your nervous system before stress takes hold.
4. Create a more balanced mental state by identifying your own negativity biases and learn meditations to turn on the joy, happiness and gratitude areas of the brain.
5. Learn and practise 5 specific 20-30 minute meditations to change your brain's habitual response.